- مرات التنزيل: 245
- متطلبات التشغيل: Mac OS X 10.1 or later
- الحجم: 121.1 MB
- الاصدار : Awakening
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 23/03/2009
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
They are returning. Awakening from a slumber beyond comprehension to mortals. Awakening to a world they once tried to claim. They promise much to their followers, and to their enemies they will deliver blood, fire, and death.The coming chaos is a rebirth of a fire long thought quenched. The Akashic records recall the Age when the world was ripe with pretenders, a legion claiming divinity. Then the antokrator ascended to true godhood. Bearing dominion over all, from the Heavens down to the deepest recesses of the ocean, the Pantokrator hunted down the false pretenders, casting them into eternal imprisonment. Not all pretenders were vanquished though; indeed, a great many managed to hide away and bide their time.With the Pantokrator gone, a new Age has dawned.And now the pretenders who cowered beneath the Pantokrator's rule all those long years dare to show themselves again. Moreso, their newly remembered hubris has led once more to a war for true ascension to godhood. But they are not alone.The ancient ones banished by the Pantokrator have broken their shackles. They are awakening. There can only be one. A new chapter in the Akashic records is about to be written in the tattered flesh of the fallen...Dominions 3: The Awakening, is the follow up to the acclaimed fantasy strategy game, Dominions 2: The Ascension Wars. While that game set the bar for rich, engrossing turn-based fantasy strategy gaming, Dominions 3: The Awakening seeks to raise it once more.Leading one of over fifty possible nations in three different Ages, it is your goal to ascend to true godhood using all the power at your disposal. In a world of magic and steel the options to attain victory are as numerous as the cries of mercy from your vanquished foes. Whether you use military might, eldritch power, or subterfuge (or more likely, a combination of all three) every turn is about options. Recruit troops (more than 1500 units found in the game), assassinate the enemy, scout territory, research magic (600 spells and 300 magic items), perform rituals, do a blood hunt, storm a castle, construct, pray, forge - the list goes on.New pop-ups, an in-depth manual written by industry veteran Bruce Geryk, and less micromanagement all makes Dominions 3: The Awakening easy to get into. Lush maps, vividly depicted battles, and an ethereal musical score by Erik Ask Uppmark and Anna Rynefors, both awarded the title of Musicians of the Realm by the Swedish Zornm rkeskommit, contribute to turning the fantasy on the screen in to your reality. Up to twenty-one players can participate in a single game, and with a simultaneous turn structure even a large game never gets unwieldy.Dominions 3: The Awakening is very mod friendly, and in fact has been designed from the very beginning with mod-making in mind. Any image can be turned into a map, opening up a wealth of possibilities. Even use your favorite Dominions 2 maps!For many games "ultimate" is nothing more than hyperbole. For Dominions 3: The Awakening it may very well be an understatement. With hundreds of gameplay combinations, a challenging AI, strong multiplayer capabilities, mod-friendliness, this is very well the ultimate turn-based fantasy title for any platform.
key features of "Dominions 3: The Awakening":
· MA & LA Ulm sexier.
· Ulm Iron Faith: Black Priests in MA Ulm, Priest Smiths.
· Iron Faith spells: Iron Darts, Iron Blizzard.
· Iron Angel, MA Ulm summon to battle enemy sacreds and magical beings.
· Guardians got Black Halberds that stun enemy sacreds.
· Ghoul Guardians no longer sacred, but got Black Halberds.
· Halt Heretic: New ability on Iron Angel, Ulrich hero and Lord Guardians.
· Plate armors slightly better. Ulm plate armors more so.
· LA Abysia sexier.
· Slayer cult: Anathemant Slayers, common slayers noncapital.
· LA Anathemants got death magic.
· LA Smoulderghosts sacred.
· Warbreds: huge humanbreds bred for war.
· Late Abysian Hero
· Fossilized Giants, LA Abysian summon.
· Altered spell: Hidden in Snow more expensive and gives more units. Also more effective with luck, magic and turmoil.
· New spell: Hidden in Sand. Summons dust walkers if cast in a wasteland. More powerful in luck, magic and turmoil.
· Altered spell: Flight is personal.
· New spell: Gift of Flight.
· New icons: Halt Heretic, Animal Awe, Spy and Assassin.
· Avalon witch changes: Crones strat move 1, mother and daughter random nature/air.
· New national militia events for UW nations.
· 256MB Ram
· 500 MB disk space
· A good OpenGL accelerated graphics card (geforce or equivalent is recommended).
· full retail version of the game.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Features and bug fixes:
· Battles in Inferno, Cocytus and the Void could not be viewed, fixed.
· Hovering over an equipped item and pressing 'l' sends it directly to the lab. Also added a popup for the 'l' shortcut on the next screen where you choose a commander or the lab.
· Crash during turn generation bug fixed.
· Global enchantments could incorrectly stay up if its immortal caster was permanently banished, fixed.
· Immortals could die permanently from disease, fixed.
· You could get permanently unable to appoint a new prophet in some circumstances, fixed.
· Various magic items got bonuses on returning from other planes.
· Forgotten city adventures had broken traps. E.g. the ballista only dealt 1 point of damage.
· New units: Ryujin, Shark Warrior, Shrimp Soldier, Crab General.
· AI learned how to use the seduction, lure and corrupt special abilities.
· AI can no longer ignore sea of ice and similar restrictions.
· AI could ignore target restrictions for rituals like Tidal Wave in some circumstances, fixed.
· Recruitment ques are now greyed out when unrest >= 100.
· Monthly site searching with spells stopped targeting when no more prime suspects were available. Now it will go through the less likely locations as well after the good once are searched.
· Creating new game with random map and same name without quitting resulted in wrong map graphics being displayed, fixed.
· Stealing a mercenary from another player resets the merc's turn orders. This fixes a potential false cheat alarm.
· Improved cheat protection.
· Improved spell messages for a few situations.
· More new units: Tatsu, Shikome, Monk of the Fivefold Path
· New spells: Signs of the Fivefold Path.
· Now possible to set a custom skybox for a specific province. E.g. to create a nice space backdrop for your outer space province.
· Now possible to set a certain battle map for a specific province (#batmap).
· New map commands to change the color of the battlefield in a certain province (#groundcol, #rockcol, #fogcol).
· Support for the new battle ground look commands in the map editor.
News for modders:
· Increased max nbr of effects per magic item.
· Modding command #com didn't work properly, fixed.
صور Dominions 3: The Awakening 3.23b