- مرات التنزيل: 246
- متطلبات التشغيل: Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- الحجم: 3.2 MB
- الاصدار : 7.01
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 23/03/2009
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
Records Master is Mac OS X software that allows you to collect important records (such as bank statements or receipts) in a database and allow for easy addition of new records, easy access to existing records, and optional automatic backup of the database.Records Master can be referred as a replacement for a file cabinet but with easier filing and retrieval.A trend today with financial institutions and utilities is to stop sending paper copies of bills and statements, and instead make them available online. However, this information is not available online forever, and is inconvenient to access across all of your financial institutions because you have to login to multiple web sites. If you wanted to see all your statements for December of 2003, you would have a lot of work to do. Though the online statements are often available for downloading, you have problem of organizing the information. Records Manager addresses this problem by providing a database customized for storing and accessing such records in a single database file.If you still get some statements only in paper form and you have a scanner, then you might find it more convenient to scan the statements and store them in Records Manager rather than maintaining a paper file system. You could also scan and organize receipts, instructions, etc. Also, MacOS X allows you to print anything to PDF, which you could then save in Records Manager.Even though Records Master was motivated by the problem of managing large amounts of bills and statements, it can be used to organize any files on your computer.
key features of "Records Master":
· Easy addition of new files (importing).
· Organization of files in hierarchical folders.
· Optional organization of files by date.
· Easy access to existing files (browsing, finding, smart folders, exporting, printing)
· The ability to associate notes with files or folders.
· The ability to associate attributes with files (e.g., cost) and produce reports based on those attributes.
· Reminders to download or scan in recurring records such as financial statements, (including an integrated website password manager with advanced features to make it easy for you to go to websites to download the records).
· Encrypting the database.
· Automatic or manual backup of the database.
· 30 days trial period. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bug in display of certain file types.
صور Records Master 7.01