- مرات التنزيل: 416
- متطلبات التشغيل: Mac OS X 10.4.9 or later
- الحجم: 20.9 MB
- الاصدار : Mumble
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 24/03/2009
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
A low-latency, high-quality voice communications tool primarily intended for use while gaming. It is open source, licensed under the revised BSD license, and runs on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.Mumble includes game linking, so that voice from other players comes from the direction of their in-game location, and also provides echo cancellation so the sound from your loudspeakers won't be audible to other players. Requirements:
· Sound output device (headphones or loudspeakers)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Murmur now uses even less resources, and only starts worker threads for virtual servers on demand.
· Ice now has callback functions, allowing you to create server-side scripts that react to users authenticating, moving around etc. It also supports outsourcing authentication, enabling you to do authorize users from a third-party database. Additionally, the Ice interface has been fully documented.
· You can now use images in the server welcome text and text messages, using regular HTML tags.
· From the server, you can add context menu items to the server, player and channel menu on the client, enabling third-party feature extensions. There's a small example included which enables in-client user registrations.
· The windows installer is now fully localized.
· Positional audio should now give more natural results, and we support a lot of additional games.
· Log messages can now be shown as notifications using a baloon tip, notify or Growl. Additionally, text-to-speech can be replaced with pre-recorded sounds.
· You can now bind multiple shortcuts to every function.
· The overlay now works on OSX, but is considered experimental.
صور Mumble 1.1.8