- مرات التنزيل: 200
- متطلبات التشغيل: Windows All
- الحجم: 532 KB
- الترخيص: Trial
- الاصدار : 2.3
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 27/03/2009
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
paxCompiler is a useful and embeddable compiler of Pascal programming language.
key features of "paxCompiler":
· The compiler generates machine code for Intel processor.
· It is possible to use the compiler as a scripting engine. You can embed the compiler into host application, register host-defined types, routines, variables and constants for the engine, read/write script-defined variables, call script-defined functions etc. You can save/load compiled scripts to/from a stream.
· The compiler was initially written in Borland Delphi as a set of Delphi components. TPaxCompiler, TPaxProgram and TPaxPascalLanguage are Delphi components that allows you to embed the paxCompiler into Delphi, Kylix or Borland C++ Builder application so you can customize and extend the application without having to recompile it.
· Source code of paxCompiler is compatible with Free Pascal 2.0.
· paxCompiler, implemented as paxcompilerlib.dll, can be used for scripting Microsoft Visual C++ applications.
· The compiler implements a subset of Object Pascal language. The supported types are: Boolean, Byte, Word, Integer, Int64, Double, Single, Extended, Char, WideChar, AnsiString, ShortString, WideString, Variant, Pointer, Record Types, Static Array Types, Dynamic Array Types, Subrange Types, Enumeration Types, Procedural Types. The compiler supports such concepts as namespaces, overloaded routines, nested routines, default parameters, exception handling, units.
· You can import host-defined class types and class-reference types.
· The roadmap of the compiler includes: support of OOP, Basic compiler and C compiler, cross-language programming, built-in assembler, debugger.
· 30 days trial What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Basic compiler.
· Cross-language programming.
صور paxCompiler 2.3 (Trial)