- مرات التنزيل: 231
- متطلبات التشغيل: Mac OS X 10.1 or later
- الحجم: 3 MB
- الاصدار : Stella
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 28/03/2009
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
For many years, the Atari 2600 reigned supreme as the most popular game console on the market. Years later, Atari's stranglehold on the market would dissipate as the Nintendo Entertainment System redefined 8-bit gaming, but die-hard fans and collectors still continue to support the Atari.One would think that the weak Atari 2600 should be simple to emulate, because of its primitive architecture. It is very difficult to write a efficient and working emulator mecause the Atari programmers used many devious tricks to make such an early machine to function. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· After about 2 years, finally fixed the infamous 'red screen' issue when using ATI video cards in OpenGL mode in Windows. In the end, it was determined to be a bug in the ATI drivers. Special thanks go to Phillip Pi for bugtesting and constant feedback wrt this bug.
· Fixed bug in TIA SCORE mode emulation when the Priority bit is also set. This fixes a very noticable graphical glitch in 'Swordquest Waterworld', as well as minor glitches in several other ROMs such as 'Space Shuttle'.
· Treat spaces as normal characters in the ROM launcher. This means that ROMs with spaces can be located with quick selection (ie, typing characters will automatically jump to a ROM with that name, and typing 'space' won't cause the launcher to jump back to the top of the list).
· The debugger window can now have a minimum height of 620 lines (previously the minimum was 690), but you lose access to the TIA 'RAM' bytes when using this resolution. This should allow it to work better on devices with small displays.
صور Stella 2.7.5