TraderCode Technical Indicators 2.5 (Demo)
الترجمة الالية للوصف
- مرات التنزيل: 215
- متطلبات التشغيل: Windows 2K
- الحجم: 849 KB
- الترخيص: Demo
- الاصدار : 2.5
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 29/03/2009
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
TraderCode Technical Indicators is a library created as a technical analysis software used with Microsoft Excel. It allows you to create many types of technical indicators used in trading systems like Moving Average, Bollinger Bands, Average Directional Movement Index, Oscillators, True Range, Standard Deviation, Donchian Channels and many more. With these indicators you can easily perform end-of-day analysis or back-testing of historical stock data. The software comes with both formulas for Excel and a built-in Wizard to help you create the indicators. Using the TraderCode Add-in for technical analysis is very simple. You first prepare the stock data in Excel where the Date,Open,High,Low,Close,Volume columns are adjacent to each other. This can usually be done by downloading the data directly from financial websites (such as Google Finance or Yahoo! Finance). You may want to refer to the page Downloading Stock Prices if you need more help on this.
key features of "TraderCode Technical Indicators":
· TraderCode is a very useful toolbox for stock traders. You can use it to compute the indicator values for stock prices and plot them in Excel.
· TraderCode provides a convenient library so you can make the computations of the indicators yourself and plot and analyze them.
· A built-in wizard accompanies the library, so that you can use the user interface to select ranges quickly and obtain results.
· TraderCode currently supports some of the most popular and successful technical indicators used by many analysts.
· As you play around with the indicators and become more experienced, you will appreciate the fact that using the different indicators to predict stock prices is like viewing the market in different angles (while suppressing other angles), and they may give very different results.
· The indicators attempt to express as a formula the different relationships that many traders have abstracted over the years of their trading experiences. For example,
· the relationship between prices and volume (OBV)
· the short-term price fluctations along a trend (MACD)
· stock cycles (Moving Averages applied to long term stock movements)
· You may also creatively 'invent' your own indicator using the basic set of functions provided by the TraderCode library. For example, you can try to measure the level of a stock price with respect to several of its competitors by plotting their moving averages alongside each other.
· Depending on the angle you used to compute the indicators, for e.g, the window or period of analysis, you will be able to detect the buy or sell signals, overbought or oversold levels, bullish or bearish signs. The different parameters (e.g the period) that is used to compute the same indicator will predict different results under different situations.
· For example, using the MACD indicator, a same point in time in the chart may sometimes indicate a bullish level when using one set of periods, while the same point may indicates a bearish level when using another set of periods. So it is important to choose the periods carefully. And even if many pairs of periods indicate an bullish level, it may still be possible that other factors not taken into account by this indicator will affect the stock price.
· Also it must be stressed that the fact that multiple traders using the same indicator (with the same parameters) to predict the bullish/bearish signals and taking action as a result of the prediction will alter the outcome itself.
· Thus, understanding these indicators and applying them appropriately will give you a more accurate picture of the market, and TraderCode is the ideal tool for doing so.
· The technical indicators currently implemented by TraderCode include
· Accumulation / Distribution Line (ADLINE)
· Average Directional Movement Index (ADX)
· Average True Range (ATR)
· Chaikin Money Flow (CMF)
· Commodity Channel Index (CCI)
· Directional Movement Index (DX)
· Donchian Lower Band
· Donchian Middle Band
· Donchian Upper Band
· Exponential Moving Average (EMA)
· Fibonacci Extension (FIBE)
· Fibonacci Retracement (FIBR)
· Fibonacci Fan (FIBF)
· Linear Regression Indicator (LRI)
· Lower Bollinger Band (LBB)
· Momentum (MOM)
· Money Flow Index (MFI)
· Moving Average Convergence/Divergence (MACD)
· Negative Directional Movement Indicator (NDMI)
· On Balance Volume (OBV)
· Percentage Price Oscillator (PPO)
· Percentage Volume Oscillator (PVO)
· Positive Directional Movement Indicator (PDMI)
· Rate of Change (ROC)
· Relative Strength Index (RSI)
· Simple Moving Average (SMA)
· Sine Weighted Moving Average (SWMA)
· Stochastic Oscillator (%K)
· Triangular Moving Average (TMA)
· True Range (TR)
· Upper Bollinger Band (UBB)
· Wilder's Moving Average (WMA)
· Williams %R
· 512 MB RAM
· Excel 2003 or Excel 2007
· The number of rows is restricted to 30 What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Pivot Points
Moshax.com only provide legal software, please help us keeping pur site legal, if you think this page is violating copyrights please let us know by clicking here Here
صور TraderCode Technical Indicators 2.5 (Demo)