- مرات التنزيل: 266
- متطلبات التشغيل: Windows All
- الحجم: 18.6 MB
- الترخيص: Trial
- الاصدار : 1.54
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 29/03/2009
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
Editor.NET is an advanced code editor that allows the integration of a highly flexible edit control in .NET applications.Editor.NET is designed to highlight syntax for more than 30 predefined programming languages such as C, C#, Delphi, VB, Java, Xml, Html, etc. and can be extended to perform syntax highlighting for virtually unlimited number of programming languages. Editor.NET is written in C# and built on .NET classes.
key features of "Editor.NET":
· Customizable syntax highlighting. Editor.NET is designed to highlight syntax for virtually unlimited set of programming languages.
· .NET syntax parsing. Editor.NET supports a concept of syntax parsing that allows to build abstract syntax tree used for code outlining, code formatting and code completion features. Complete syntax parsing is supported for .NET languages such as C#, VB and J#.
· Code Completion. Editor.Net supports code completion (intellisense) feature, allowing displaying code completion ListBox and ToolTip to display appropriate functions, statements and constants.
· Code Snippets. Editor.Net provides a way to insert frequently used fragments of the code into the editor by pressing Tab key after snippet shortcut or by executing code snippet popup window.
· Word Wrap. Words can be automatically wrapped to the beginning of the next line when necessary.
· Selection. Editor.NET supports a concept of text selection and a wide range of operations on it, including copy/pasting operations, drag-n-drop, indenting/outdenting, lowercasing/uppercasing, etc.
· Code Outlining is a text navigation feature that can make navigation of large structured texts more comfortable and effective. Outline sections can be collapsed for viewing structure of the text being edited.
· Gutter. The gutter area can be used to display bookmarks, line numbers or outline sections.
· Multiple views of the same text. You can edit the same text in several editors. Only one copy of the text is stored and the changes are automatically displayed in all linked editors
· Unlimited undo/redo allows to roll back changes made to the text. Undo limit and undo blocks are supported.
· Page Layout. Editor.NET supports page layout mode making it easy to see how text will be positioned on the printed page. Horizontal and vertical rulers are available and can be used to change page margins and other space settings.
· Scrolling. You can change appearance and behavior of scrollbars allowing to visually scroll Editor's content.
· Split View. Editor.NET allows to visually splitting editor vertically and horizontally, providing different views for the same text content.
· Content Dividers. Editor.NET provides content dividers allowing separating blocks of code.
· Line Modificators. Editor.NET allows to visually tracking modified lines allowing indicating lines that were changed since last saving.
· Bookmarks simplify navigation through the text. The bookmarks can be indexed or circular. Images can be displayed on the gutter to mark lines with the bookmarks.
· User Margin allows displaying custom information for separate lines in the SyntaxEdit control content.
· Search and replace operations. All common search and replace operations are supported. You can specify various search/replace options, such as case sensitivity or search range. Editor.NET supports Incremental search that is performed on a letter-by-letter basis as you type the characters
· Localization. All string constant used in dialogs are localized to a few foreign languages.
· Hyper Text. Editor.NET allows highlighting urls displayed in the text, and navigate these urls by launching default browser.
· Spelling Editor.Net supports the spell-as-you-type spellchecker integration. (Third party software is required to perform actual word spelling).
· Background and Border Transparent property allows displaying background image. Border can be painted using XP themes
· Print and Print Preview You can print content of the editor with different options, including color printing, printing of line numbers, page numbers and date-time.
· Exporting. Edit control's content can be exported to Html, Rtf and XML. The usage of the XML format causes the entire state of the editor and all related components (text source and syntax parser) to be serialized/deserialized
· Global Settings are provided to share UI settings of the different editors in the application.
· Miscellaneous options. White-space display, separating lines, highlighting matching braces and highlighting current line are supported
· .NET FrameWork 1.1/2.0
· Microsoft Visual Studio.NET 2003/2005
· nag screen
· 30 days trial What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New Features SelectWordOnCtrlClick option added to Selection.Options to select word when clicking with holding Ctrl Key. Added support for EditorBrowseableAttribute to disable code completion for some methods/properties. Fixed a lot of bugs with syntax parsing and code completion
صور Editor.NET 1.54 (Trial)