- مرات التنزيل: 319
- متطلبات التشغيل: Windows XP
- الحجم: 1.3 MB
- الترخيص: Trial
- الاصدار : 4.9
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 29/03/2009
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
WiFi-Manager is a developer software that can allow users to manage WiFi networks and settings via one set of API functions. Furthermore, the software provides COM interface for all API functions, so that you can simple control WiFi settings from VB or .NET languages like VB.NET or C#.WiFi-Manager provides an interface for: Microsoft Visual C/C++ Microsoft Visual Basic Borland Delphi NET languages (via COM interface) Other programming systems that can access functions in DLL's or can use COM objects. WiFi-Manager contains functions for WiFi adapters enumeration, available networks enumeration and getting their settings, functions for connecting and disconnecting networks, etc. Windows XP SP2 Uses "Wireless Zero Configuration" API. This API is almost undocumented and there aren't any examples how to use it, although this API can perform all necessary operations with WiFi connections and Windows XP SP2 is most popular version of Windows at the moment. Windows Vista Uses "Native WiFi" API. This is new API that allows to manage WiFi networks, this API is more simple and documented. There is a patch that allows to use a part of this API in Windows XP SP2, but it means that your software must require to download and install this patch.WiFi-Manager is easy to use and includes sample applications that will help you learn how to use it. Using the WiFi-Manager library, you don't have to spend heaps of time learning how to manage wireless networks in one version of Windows, why it does not work in the other version and how to make it work in both versions properly.
key features of "WiFi-Manager":
· Supports networks with Open / Shared / WPA / WPA-PSK / WPA2 / WPA2-PSK authentification.
· Supports networks with WEP / TKIP / AES data encryption.
· Supports networks with Radius server (802.1x authentication).
· API for enumerating WiFi adapters and getting / setting their properties.
· API for enumeration available wireless networks and getting their properties.
· API for connecting / disconnecting to wireless networks.
· API for working with network profiles: creating /loading / saving / changing network profiles. For both Windows XP SP2 and Windows Vista all network profiles are stored in XML format according to Windows Vista Native WiFi specifications.
· Full support for configurations with multiple networks with same SSID (Advanced WiFi-Manager only, partial support in WiFi-Manager).
· API for working with Windows Firewall.
· API for working with general network adapters (both WiFi and LAN).
· Additional API for such operations as pinging, getting / setting IP address of adapters, etc.
· Unicode support.
· Can be used with a lot of programming languages (any language that supports DLLs or COM objects).
· Sample projects with complete source code for various programming languages (C/C++, Delphi, VB, VB.NET, C#) are available as well as detailed documentation for APIs, structures and types.
· Nag screen.
· 30 days trial
· Debug log is always enabled ("WIFIMAN-LOG.txt" file). What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added GetAdapterInfo function.
· Improved Delphi Advanced Sample.
صور WiFi-Manager 4.9 (Trial)