- مرات التنزيل: 260
- متطلبات التشغيل: Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- الحجم: 25.7 MB
- الاصدار : 794
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 30/03/2009
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
Firewall Builder consists of a GUI and set of policy compilers for various firewall platforms. Firewall Builder uses object-oriented approach, it helps administrator maintain a database of network objects and allows policy editing using simple drag-and-drop operations. Firewall Builder currently supports iptables, ipfilter, OpenBSD PF and Cisco PIX. Technical summary of features supported by the policy compilers for all platforms can be found in the section "Modules" (see menu on the left). Being truly vendor-neutral, Firewall Builder can generate configuration file for any supported target firewall platform from the same policy created in its GUI. This provides for both consistent policy management solution for heterogeneous environments and possible migration path. With the additional purchase of Firewall Builder for PIX, Firewall Builder functions as a sophisticated policy management software for Cisco PIX firewall with access to all functions of PIX including newest features added in v6.3. Firewall Builder allows for management of multiple firewalls using the same network object database.Change made to an object is immediately reflected in the policy of all firewalls using this object. Administrator only needs to recompile and install policies on actual firewall machines. In Firewall Builder, administrator works with an abstraction of firewall policy and NAT rules; software effectively "hides" specifics of particular target firewall platform and helps administrator focus on implementation of security policy.Backend software components, or policy compilers, can deduct many parameters of policy rules using information available through network and service objects and therefore generate fairly complex code for the target firewall, thus relieving administrator from having to remember all its details and limitations. Policy compilers can also run sanity checks on firewall rules and make sure typical errors are caught before generated policy is deployed.With the additional purchase of Firewall Builder for PIX, Firewall Builder functions as a sophisticated policy management software for Cisco PIX firewall with access to all functions of PIX including newest features added in v6.3. Limitations:
· 30 days trial period. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Main menu item "File/Open recent" has been added.
· Rule actions icons have been changed to make them recognizeable for the red-green color blind users.
· IPv6 addresses of firewall interfaces can now be discovered via SNMP. SNMP discovery also works on Windows.
· Generation of static routing commands is now supported for Cisco IOS and PIX platforms.
· CustomService object can now specify protocol and address family.
· Rule sets can be only ipv4, only ipv6 or combined. In the latter case the program intelligently chooses which objects used in rules it should use to generate firewall configuration and produces configs for both address families from the same rule set.
· Built-in policy installer can work over IPv6.
· Built-in policy installer recognizes sudo password prompt. There is no need to configure password-less sudo rights for the firewall management account anymore.
· We now generate universal Mac OS X packages.
صور Firewall Builder 3.0.4 Build 794