- مرات التنزيل: 619
- متطلبات التشغيل: Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later
- الحجم: 25 MB
- الاصدار : Transfer
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 31/03/2009
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
This is the full install version of Nikon Transfer version 1.1.0. Nikon Transfer is a software application that provides a simple method to transfer images captured with a Nikon digital camera, or from a card reader to a computer. Nikon Transfer helps you to create back-up copies of images and embedding information such as copyright in image data during transfer.NOTE: You must have a Nikon account in order to download Nikon Transfer 1.4.0. Requirements:
· CPU: PowerPC G4, PowerPC G5, Intel Core or Intel Xeon series.
· RAM: 256 MB minimum.
· Hard-disk space: 1 GB recommended
· USB: Nikon digital cameras that support MTP/PTP, PTP, or Mass Storage.
· IEEE: 1394: D1-series cameras
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· When the Transfer new photos only checkbox in the Preferences panel of the Options dialog is checked and all image files displayed in the transfer queue have been transferred, the following operations are no longer performed even if these options have been enabled.
· Disconnect automatically after transfer.
· Shut down computer automatically after transfer.
· Quit Nikon Transfer automatically after transfer.
· Do not add trailing number.
· When Date Transferred is selected with the Index pull down menu (between prefix and suffix) in the Folder Naming dialog, the following checkbox is now displayed.
· Do not add trailing number - If the checkbox is not checked, a trailing number of the form â€œYYYYMMDD_001â€ will be added as with previous versions.
· The following two radio buttons (options) have been added to the prefix and suffix portions in the File Naming dialog.
· Original name+New name.
· New name+Original name.
· The following checkbox (option) has been added to the my Picturetown panel in the Options dialog.
· Add XMP/IPTC rating as my Picturetown favorites.
· When Verify my Picturetown account in the my Picturetown panel of the Options dialog is clicked, the amount of storage utilized with my Picturetown is now displayed as a percentage of the total capacity available in the Verify my Picturetown Account dialog.
صور Nikon Transfer 1.4.0