- مرات التنزيل: 786
- متطلبات التشغيل: Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later
- الحجم: 56.8 MB
- الاصدار : ViewNX
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 31/03/2009
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
ViewNX is the ultimate easy, yet powerful, browser from Nikon. With fast viewing of JPEG, TIFF and NEF files your workflow will speed up with ViewNX. Convert RAW NEF files to TIFF and JPEG formats with ease. You can even adjust white balance and exposure compensation. Convert RAW NEF files and then convert them with ease.One click and you are opening your selected images with Capture NX. All of your labels are supported.ViewNX offers the following 3 modes for viewing images:· Thumbnail Grid mode for viewing image thumbnails.· Image Viewer mode displayed a selected image at a larger size.· Full screen mode displays an image full screen.Supported Cameras:· DSLR Cameras: D3, D2Xs, D2X, D2Hs, D2H, D1X, D1H, D1, D300, D200, D100, D80, D70s, D70, D60, D50, D40X, D40, and future model Nikon DSLRs produced after March, 2008.· Coolpix Cameras: P5100, P5000, P60, P50, P4, P3, P2, P1, S700, S510, S500, S210, S200, S51c, S51, S50c, S50, S10, S8, S7c, S7, S6, S5, S4, S3, S2, S1, SQ, L18, L5, L14, L12, L11, L6, L5, L4, L3, L2, L1, 8800, 8700, 8400, 7900, 7600, 5900, 5400, 5200, 5000,4800, 4500, 4300, 4200, 4100, 3700, 3500, 3200, 3100, 2500, 2200, 2100, 2000, 995, 990, 950, 900, 885, 880, 800, 775, 700, 600, 300, 100, and all future model Nikon Coolpix produced after March, 2008.Supported Formats:· .NEF -, .TIFF (RGB) -, and .JPEG - format images captured with a Nikon digital camera, movies (.AVI, .MOV format), sound files (.WAV format), and Dust-Off reference photos (.NDF format)· Images saved in .NEF, .TIFF(RGB), and .JPEG formats with a Nikon software application.NOTE: You must have a Nikon account in order to download ViewNX 1.3.0.
key features of "ViewNX":
· RAW- and JPEG-format images recorded simultaneously can be viewed separately, or treated as a single image for simpler management of simultaneously recorded RAW and JPEG images.
· Exposure compensation, white balance adjustment, and adjustments using Picture Controls can be performed on multiple RAW images at one time.
· Images can also be adjusted using Picture Controls created with the Picture Control Utility.
· Labels and ratings can be applied to individual images for simpler classification, arrangement ad display.
· 10 labels are available for image classification.
· Labels can be used to specify images displayed, those sent as e-mail attachments or printed, or those copied to another folder.
· Images can be rated with up to 5 stars to indicate importance or priority.
· Images within a specific range can be displayed.
· Labels and ratings recorded using industry standard formats so that they are preserved and recognized when images with labels and/or ratings applied with ViewNX are opened in other imaging applications.
· Focus area, histogram, highlights, and shadows displays are available.
· A convenient quick zoom feature is available for verifying focus.
· Enter information such as creator, origin, image title, and keywords in XMP/IPTC Information for managing purposes.
· A variety of print features, such as "Index Print" for printing multiple tiled images on one sheet of paper, and "Print in Standard Photo Sizes" for printing multiple images to fit on one particular paper size, are available.
· Copies of images are easily created for attachment to e-mail messages.
· Resized copies of images can be saved, and images can be converted and saved in TIFF or JPEG format.
· A third party application can be registered for smooth integration with a favorite imaging application.
· Nikon Transfer is required for transferring images from a memory card or memory card to the computer.
· ViewNX and Nikon Transfer offer smooth collaboration. Use of these two applications together is convenient and recommended. See additional information regarding Nikon Transfer.
· Model: 1GHz or more PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel Core Series/ Xeon series
· Memory: 512 MB or more (1GB or more recommended)
· Hard-disk Space: 500MB or more of free space on the start-up disk (1GB or more recommended), 50MB required for installation
· Video Resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels (XGA) or more, 1,670 colors or better
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· NRW-format RAW images captured with the COOLPIX P6000 can now be edited.
· All image enhancement functions in the Quick Adjustment palette are now supported by both NRW and NEF RAW images.
· (Exposure Comp., White Balance, Picture Control*, Sharpness, Contrast, Brightness, Highlight/Shadow Protection, D-Lighting HS, Color Booster, Axial Color Aberration)
· *COOLPIX Picture Controls are not supported.
· Brightness can now be adjusted from the Quick Adjustment palette.
· Axial Color Aberration can now be adjusted from the Quick Adjustment palette.
· A Revert button has been added to the Quick Adjustment palette.
· This allows RAW (NEF, NRW) images enhanced with functions available in the Quick Adjustment palette to be restored to their original state.
· The Picture Control Recorded Value is now displayed in the Quick Adjustment palette.
· A function that allows GPS information to be deleted has been added to the GeoTag function.
· A function for editing metadata has been added to the GeoTag function.
· This function can be used to manually add keywords and to automatically acquire geographic (place) names using Wikipedia.
· A function that allows selection of map server and setting of default map display position (home location) automatically or manually has been added to the GeoTag function.
· A View Path function, which allows multiple shooting locations to be connected via a straight line, automatic scrolling of the map according to the route indicated by the line, and display of images along the route in the order in which they were captured has been added to the GeoTag function.
· A function that supports searches by region name been added to the GeoTag function.
· Enter a regional name or address in the text box and click Search Maps.
· A search on the regional name or address is performed and that location is displayed.
· A Restore Originalâ€¦ option has been added to the Edit menu.
· If backups of JPEG or TIFF images were saved prior to performing adjustments, these images can be restored to their original state.
· A Thumbnail List option has been added to the status bar in Thumbnail View Mode.
· When converting files to another format, the converted files can now be saved in the same folder as the original images or in a separate folder specified by the user.
· If the modified date and time of simultaneously recorded RAW (NEF) and JPEG images differs, these images can now be displayed as a single image or displayed as separate images by checking or unchecking, respectively, the Do not display as a single file if the images were saved at different times checkbox in the NEF + JPEG menu in the Options/Preferences panel.
· Default folders can now be displayed or not displayed by checking or unchecking, respectively, the Display default folders checkbox in the Favorite Folders menu in the Options/Preferences panel.
· Original name+New name and New name+Original name options have been added to the prefix and suffix portions of the File Naming menu in the Options/Preferences panel.
· A Do not add trailing number option has been added when Date Shot is selected for the middle portion of folder names in the Folder Naming dialog.
· An Export File & Camera Informationâ€¦ option has been added to the File menu.
· This option exports file and camera information for the selected file or files in .TXT (tab delimited) or .CSV (comma delimited) format.
· An XMP/IPTC Preset menu has been added to Options/Preferences.
· The maximum number of prints that can be specified in the Print dialog has been changed to 99.
· Support for Picture Mail has been added to the my Picturetown upload function.
· A shared icon is now displayed with albums that have been shared using the my Picturetown upload function.
· Image keywords can now be attached as tags with the my Picturetown upload function.
· Ratings can now be attached as favorites ratings with the my Picturetown upload function.
· The amount of storage utilized with my Picturetown is now displayed as a percentage of the total capacity available with the my Picturetown upload function.
· When the RAW button was clicked for a RAW image captured with the D60 with Active D-Lighting enabled, the image was, in some rare cases, not properly displayed. This issue has been resolved.
· When the RAW button is clicked for an NEF- or NRW-format RAW image to show RAW data, lateral color aberration compensation is now applied.
صور ViewNX 1.3.0