- مرات التنزيل: 220
- متطلبات التشغيل: Mac OS X 10.1 or later
- الحجم: 3.8 MB
- الاصدار : /
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 31/03/2009
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
Baseball Statbook allows you to keep track of baseball statistics. The program was originally developed to take the statistics from a little league game scorebook and enter them into an application so that overall hitting and batting statistics could easily be generated.Baseball Statbook could be used for any basseball or softball leagues.
key features of "Baseball Statbook":
· Tracks over 30 hitting and pitching statistics (more can be added on request!)
· Ability to create Web Reports and Print the following (with more reports to be added in the future): Overall Hitting Statistics; Overall Pitching Statistics; Results; Box Scores (Batting, Pitching).
· Ability to save reports to a tab-delimited text file for easy importing into Excel, for example.
· Customizable Reports.
· Re-ordering of Report fields (simply by selecting and dragging the field to a new position).
· Ability to show or not show selected any field.
· Editable Report and fields name.
· Additional Preferences for more control.
· Simple and intuitive interface for adding team, player and game information
· Set batting orders for each game (select and drag).
· Double-clicking on selected lists put you into editing mode.
· 16 days trial period. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· FTP Change: 'Upload Results' action no longer uploads a 'statbook' folder and instead uploads the reports to the selected (or displayed) directory.
· A report called by "Group With Next Report" will no longer be created (or Printed) if there is no data to display.
· This can be useful, for example, when creating player log reports and some players only have batting statistics and no pitching stats.
· The Pitching stats will not be created/printed anymore.
· Added ability to filter what is shown in the popup menu for reports of type sub-report (i.e. Boxscores, player stats).
· Fixed problem when trying to save a web file with html (or asp, php) extension setting.
· HTML validation code fixes (e.g. 'width' tag no longer uses decimal percentages).
· Fixed problem which caused applicaiton to unexpectedly quit when trying to open a non-3.x Statbook file..
· Added ability to add Boolean (Checkbox) type fields to the Players and games list boxes (See "Modify ... " menu items).
· Added 'Active' boolean field to players roster. Can be useful to filter our non-active players on reports.
· Added "Enter License Key..." menu item (Apple menu for Mac users; Help menu for Windows users).
· When a game is selected, and adding a game, the game number is now one plus the selected game number.
صور Baseball Statbook 3.2 Beta 2 / 3.1.3