- مرات التنزيل: 234
- متطلبات التشغيل: Windows All
- الحجم: 48.7 MB
- الترخيص: Freeware
- الاصدار : 156735
- اضيف في: 2009-01-04 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 01/04/2009
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
VMware Player is free software that enables PC users to easily run any virtual machine on a Windows or Linux PC. VMware Player runs virtual machines created by VMware Workstation, ESX Server or GSX Server also supporting Microsoft virtual machines and Symantec LiveState Recovery disk formats.
key features of "VMware Player":
· Run any virtual machine. Run virtual machines created by VMware Workstation, GSX Server or ESX Server. VMware Player also supports Microsoft virtual machines and Symantec LiveState Recovery disk formats.
· Revert to previous state. Revert virtual machines to a previous 'clean' state within seconds.
· Access host PC devices. Use host CD/DVD drives, network adapters, and plug-and-play USB devices.
· Copy and paste. Copy text and files between the virtual machine and the host PC.
· Drag and drop. Drag and drop files between a Windows host PC and a Windows virtual machine.
· Shared folders. Use shared folders to easily share files between virtual machine and the host PC.
· Multiple networking options. Virtual machines can share or obtain new IP addresses or be isolated from the network and host.
· 32- and 64-bit host and guest operating system support. Run a wide variety of virtual machines containing 32- and 64-bit operating systems simultaneously on the same physical PC. Compatible 64-bit guest operating systems include select Microsoft Windows, Red Hat, SUSE, and FreeBSD distributions.
· Adjustable memory. Tune virtual machine memory for optimal performance.
· Configurable shutdown. Power down or suspend the virtual machine when closing VMware Player.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Starting from this release, VMware has set the killbit on its ActiveX controls. Setting the killbit ensures that ActiveX controls cannot run in Internet Explorer (IE), and avoids security issues involving ActiveX controls in IE. See the KB article 240797 available from Microsoft and the related references on this topic.
· Security vulnerabilities have been reported for ActiveX controls provided by VMware when run in IE. Under specific circumstances, exploitation of these ActiveX controls might result in denial-of-service or allow running of arbitrary code when the user browses a malicious Web site or opens a malicious file in IE browser. An attempt to run unsafe ActiveX controls in Internet Explorer might result in pop-up windows warning the user.
· Note: IE can be configured to run unsafe ActiveX controls without prompting. VMware recommends that you retain the default settings in IE, which prompts when unsafe actions are requested.
· Earlier, VMware had issued knowledge base articles,...