- مرات التنزيل: 304
- متطلبات التشغيل: Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- الحجم: 14.2 MB
- الاصدار : 2.0
- اضيف في: 2009-01-04 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 01/04/2009
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
In today's world, everything is digital. From shopping receipts to important research papers, your life often fills your hard drive in the form of emails, PDFs, Word documents, multimedia files and more. Questions eventually pop up, like where do you store all of this stuff? How do you organize these very different file types, and even better, how do you find the exact file you're looking for the second you need it? It's almost as if you need a second brain just to keep your digital life straight.Enter DEVONthink: The solution to this digital age conundrum. It is your second brain, the one and only database for all your digital files, be they PDFs, emails, Word docs or even multimedia files. Boasting a refined artificial intelligence, DEVONthink is exceedingly flexible and adapts to your personal needs. And if the files are not digital yet, digitize them with DEVONthink Pro Office.Use it as your document repository, your filing cabinet, your email archive, or your project organizer; DEVONthink can do it all. You can even collect and organize data from the web for your own use, enrich it with sound and movie files from your hard drive, and then export the finished product as a website or to an Apple Pages document to print, should you so desire. Or copy the content to your iPod! The possibilities are only as limited as your imagination.DEVONthink Professional Office brings powerful functions for the Paperless Office to the DEVONthink Professional feature set.
key features of "DEVONthink Pro Office":
Built-in Artificial Intelligence:
· Classify: Automatically files documents into the most appropriate group.
· See also: Shows similar documents.
· See selected text: Finds documents similar to a selected test passage.
· Topics: Automatically extracts the most important words of a text.
· Fuzzy search: Finds similarly spelled words.
· Powerful search function: Finds related words, as well as helps broaden or narrow any search.
· Intelligent summarize: Creates digests of texts based on the contents of the database.
· Concordance: Dig into your knowledge with this powerful analysis tool.
· Group documents automatically by content.
· Multiple views with an integrated view/edit pane, are available to fit your specific needs and tastes.
· Document-oriented web browser with download manager and site sucker.
· Powerful cross-links and automatic Wiki links for connecting documents.
· DEVONthink never takes data hostage thanks to its flexible import/export architecture.
· Spotlight support embeds DEVONthink into your Mac ecosystem.
· Index and sync items when integrating external materials.
Powerful Workflow Tools:
· Full AppleScript support.
· Automator actions.
· Folder actions.
· Scripts attachable to all items.
· Lots of useful example scripts and workflows.
DEVONthink Professional Office:
Advanced Email Archiving:
· Import email from all major email applications.
· Store messages including formatting and attachments.
· Apple Mail plugin, inserts convenient commands into Mail's menu.
· Share your database on your LAN or the Internet.
· Built-in web server.
· Optimized for the iPhone.
Import Paper Documents:
· Create PDFs of any paper documents with a Image Capture compatible flatbed scanner.
· Run optical character recognition (OCR) on scanned documents to make them searchable.
· Use the Fujitsu ScanSnap or Avision (with ExactCode driver) auto-feeder scanners to digitize batches of paper documents to searchable PDF files.
· 150 hours of non-continuous runtime.
· Demo also restricted to 200 email messages and 20 scans a day. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· From this release on all editions of DEVONthink require Mac OS X 10.5 or later. This beta expires May 31, 2009.
· New: Dock icon badge shows number of new items after using services, bookmarklets, most scripts, after opening a new feed (Pro and up), or after adding stuff from DEVONagent. Badge is removed after (de)activating the application.
· New: Default smart group 'Duplicates' listing all duplicate items in the database.
· New: More smart group predicates.
· New: Results of toolbar search and search windows can be renamed.
· New: Open Link command of contextual menus of text views is also available for automatic Wiki links.
· Improved: Revised Import and Backup preferences tabs.
· Improved: Default setting for Preferences, General tab, Startup is now Open windows that were open on quit. This setting is also applied to most windows and panels.
· Improved: Smart group editor.
· Improved: Ranking of search results.
· Improved: Recognition of duplicates.
· Improved: All unread items (and not only those of feeds) use the same unread icon in lists.
· Improved: Searching in selection is faster and supports selected smart groups, too.
· Improved: Services are able to retrieve the URL from iCab and Opera, too, or try to store the path of the original document of unknown applications as a file URL if possible.
· Improved: Toggling widescreen mode restores the width and order of the previously used columns.
· Improved: Unified focus handling.
· Improved: Display of creation, modification, and addition dates.
· Improved: File > Export > as Files & Folders automatically uses unique filenames if necessary.
· Improved: Revised indexing of numbers separated by '.' or ','.
· Improved: Naming of files, e.g. of email messages with a subject like '...'
· Improved: More reliable handling of bookmarks if URL is invalid or not RFC 1808 compliant.
· Improved: Handling of multiple strings for one predicate in searches.
· Improved: Automatic Wiki linking doesn't use items in the trash anymore.
· Improved: More accurate calculation of file size (includes both data and resource fork).
· Improved: Stability when importing Word and OpenOffice documents.
· Improved: Handling of defective databases.
· Improved: Sparkle framework updated to version 1.5b6.
· Improved: Many minor interface and workflow improvements.
· Improved: Several minor performance improvements.
· Fixed: Info toolbar item did not toggle visibility of Info panel.
· Fixed: Pressing Command-Shift-Backspace to empty the trash moved the selected items to the trash if the trash was empty.
· Fixed: Issues with certain complex proximity terms and phrases.
· Fixed: Bug causing text clippings become unsuable when being renamed.
· Fixed: Meta Data predicate of smart groups did not work.
· Fixed: Memory leak while converting old databases.
· Fixed: Various minor bugs and interface glitches.
· Removed: Obsolete preferences options.
· Removed: Inherited labels (again).
· New: Added a page shuffle toolbar button specific for manual duplex document feeder scanning.
· New: Location of results of simple search contains name of database (Web server).
· Improved: OCR accuracy; unrecognized words are no longer silently skipped.
· Improved: Scan panel, enhanced drawer.
· Improved: OCR Activity panel.
· Improved: Scan and email import processes more responsive and reliable.
· Improved: Number of search results not limited to 50 anymore (Web server).
· Improved: Incoming scans and email messages from Apple Mail use the standard import destination.
· Improved: Naming conventions of actions for saving the document and saving PDF attributes. (OCR)
· Improved: New, faster threading. (Email archiving)
· Improved: Many interface and workflow enhancements.
· Fixed: Installation of OCR engine resources.
· Fixed: Problems of the ABBYY OCR engine when dealing with bitmap images.
· Fixed: Various minor issues (Email archiving, scanning, OCR).
صور DEVONthink Pro Office 2.0 PB4