- مرات التنزيل: 453
- متطلبات التشغيل: Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- الحجم: 11.9 MB
- الاصدار : 2.0
- اضيف في: 2009-01-04 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 01/04/2009
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
Everything is digital today. But where to store all these e-mails, PDFs, Word documents, images and multimedia files you accumulate every day? How to organize them, and find the right one when you need it?DEVONthink is the solution for the digital age, the one database for all your documents. And it's flexible. It adapts to your personal needs. Use it as your document repository, your filing cabinet, your e-mail archive or your project organizer. DEVONthink Professional is the tool you need to collect and organize data from the web for a publication, enrich it with sound and movie files, and export everything as a web site, drag it to an Apple Pages document for publishing in print, or copy it toThe Database for the Internet Age: DEVONthink keeps your important data in one database, regardless of where the data is physically located. Integrate both local documents and live content from the Internet to keep all project-related information together. Seamlessly mix local documents, clippings and live web pages.Your Digital Workplace: DEVONthink is not only a simple database, it's a flexible work environment with powerful management features. It provides you with all the tools you need for effectively working with your documents. Use the integrated RTF editor to write new documents, or open them in a third party application.Intelligent Assistant: DEVONthink is based on a powerful AI architecture that helps you organize and navigate your information collection. It assists you with filing documents and with finding similar items. Master even huge data collections with a few simple clicks.
key features of "DEVONthink Pro":
Built-in Artificial Intelligence:
· Classify: Automatically files documents into the most appropriate group.
· See also: Shows similar documents.
· See selected text: Finds documents similar to a selected test passage.
· Topics: Automatically extracts the most important words of a text.
· Fuzzy search: Finds similarly spelled words.
· Powerful search function: Finds related words, as well as helps broaden or narrow any search.
· Intelligent summarize: Creates digests of texts based on the contents of the database.
· Concordance: Dig into your knowledge with this powerful analysis tool.
· Group documents automatically by content.
· Multiple views with an integrated view/edit pane, are available to fit your specific needs and tastes.
· Document-oriented web browser with download manager and site sucker.
· Powerful cross-links and automatic Wiki links for connecting documents.
· DEVONthink never takes data hostage thanks to its flexible import/export architecture.
· Spotlight support embeds DEVONthink into your Mac ecosystem.
· Index and sync items when integrating external materials.
Powerful Workflow Tools:
· Full AppleScript support.
· Automator actions.
· Folder actions.
· Scripts attachable to all items.
· Lots of useful example scripts and workflows.
· 150 hours of non-continuous runtime.
· DEVONthink Professional is also restricted to 200 email messages and 20 OCR runs per day when being used unregistered. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· From this release on all editions of DEVONthink require Mac OS X 10.5 or later. This beta expires May 31, 2009.
· New: Dock icon badge shows number of new items after using services, bookmarklets, most scripts, after opening a new feed (Pro and up), or after adding stuff from DEVONagent. Badge is removed after (de)activating the application.
· New: Default smart group 'Duplicates' listing all duplicate items in the database.
· New: More smart group predicates.
· New: Results of toolbar search and search windows can be renamed.
· New: Open Link command of contextual menus of text views is also available for automatic Wiki links.
· Improved: Revised Import and Backup preferences tabs.
· Improved: Default setting for Preferences, General tab, Startup is now Open windows that were open on quit. This setting is also applied to most windows and panels.
· Improved: Smart group editor.
· Improved: Ranking of search results.
· Improved: Recognition of duplicates.
· Improved: All unread items (and not only those of feeds) use the same unread icon in lists.
· Improved: Searching in selection is faster and supports selected smart groups, too.
· Improved: Services are able to retrieve the URL from iCab and Opera, too, or try to store the path of the original document of unknown applications as a file URL if possible.
· Improved: Toggling widescreen mode restores the width and order of the previously used columns.
· Improved: Unified focus handling.
· Improved: Display of creation, modification, and addition dates.
· Improved: File > Export > as Files & Folders automatically uses unique filenames if necessary.
· Improved: Revised indexing of numbers separated by '.' or ','.
· Improved: Naming of files, e.g. of email messages with a subject like '...'
· Improved: More reliable handling of bookmarks if URL is invalid or not RFC 1808 compliant.
· Improved: Handling of multiple strings for one predicate in searches.
· Improved: Automatic Wiki linking doesn't use items in the trash anymore.
· Improved: More accurate calculation of file size (includes both data and resource fork).
· Improved: Stability when importing Word and OpenOffice documents.
· Improved: Handling of defective databases.
· Improved: Sparkle framework updated to version 1.5b6.
· Improved: Many minor interface and workflow improvements.
· Improved: Several minor performance improvements.
· Fixed: Info toolbar item did not toggle visibility of Info panel.
· Fixed: Pressing Command-Shift-Backspace to empty the trash moved the selected items to the trash if the trash was empty.
· Fixed: Issues with certain complex proximity terms and phrases.
· Fixed: Bug causing text clippings become unsuable when being renamed.
· Fixed: Meta Data predicate of smart groups did not work.
· Fixed: Memory leak while converting old databases.
· Fixed: Various minor bugs and interface glitches.
· Removed: Obsolete preferences options.
· Removed: Inherited labels (again).
· New: Global inbox. The global inbox is manifested as database ~/Library/Application Support/DEVONthink Pro 2/Inbox.dtBase2, is always opened by default, and automatically imports the contents of ~/Library/Application Support/DEVONthink Pro 2/Inbox at startup. It is used by the Sorter by dropping items on the application icon in the Dock/Finder, by services, by bookmarklets, and by most scripts. It is also available in Tools > Groups, the AppleScript group selector, the Dock menu, and the search window. The 'Inbox' property lets AppleScript scripts access the inbox conveniently.
· New: Preference for specifying if bookmarklets, DEVONagent, feeds, most (external) scripts (including PDF services but excluding droplets and folder actions), and services use the global inbox, use the local inbox of the current database, or display a floating group selector. See Preferences, Import tab. AppleScript command honor this preference if no destination is given.
· New: Global trash in sidebar replaces the local trash cans.
· New: Sidebar shows number of items in trash and inbox as badges, does not display suffixes anymore and uses a smaller row height.
· New: Import of notes from EverNote via Scripts > Import > EverNote file (.enex).
· New: Refresh Feed(s) contextual menu command.
· New: Preference Open windows that were open on quit opens also all databases that were open on quit.
· New: Preference Skip duplicates, see Preferences, RSS tab.
· New: Manually option for Preferences > RSS > Check for updates.
· New: 'Newspaper.css' stylesheet for feeds. Note: This stylesheet does not display images.
· New: Scripts Rename > To Subject, Data > Move Duplicates To Trash, Add PDF document to DEVONthink for DEVONagent, Safari, Firefox, Camino and OmniWeb.
· New: Example script Import Feed (on the disk image, 'Extras' folder).
· New: Help > Install Add-ons removes obsolete scripts automatically.
· Improved: Sorter shows custom icons for groups as ghosts now, makes a sound when dropped files are accepted, shows feedback during long operations (courtesy to Mr. Mayer). Boxes can be dragged by their title box. System-standard resize corner, the whole tab can be used to close the panel. Better support for multi-monitor set-ups. Bug fixes.
· Improved: The default database is always opened on startup; multiple databases can be opened simultaneously, e.g. by double-clicking in the Finder.
· Improved: Recent Databases of sidebar does not include favorite databases anymore.
· Improved: Visibility, width, and order of columns are now database and window specific.
· Improved: PDF Services scripts take over source application and document name from many more applications.
· Improved: File > Import > Addressbook imports addresses as vcards (.vcf), too.
· Improved: Indexing of .vcf address card files.
· Improved: Location of search results and shown in Info panel contains name of database.
· Improved: Feeds use linked stylesheets again, existing news will always use the selected stylesheet. Both the web site export and the web server (DEVONthink Pro Office) embed the stylesheet on demand.
· Improved: Compatibility to certain RSS feeds, e.g. of news.google.com.
· Improved: Description of AppleScript suite.
· Improved: AppleScript: 'create record with' is able to create rich texts; 'delete record' is more reliable if its parameters are invalid; optional 'from' and 'name' parameters to 'import' command added; new 'create PDF document from' command.
· Improved: Many scripts updated, e.g. to not use /tmp anymore.
· Improved: NetNewsWire script stores enclosure URLs, too.
· Improved: Cancelling one step of the Help > Install Add-ons process does not cancel other steps anymore as well.
· Improved: Minor interface enhancements, e.g. a new RSS icon.
· Improved: Localizations updated.
· Improved: Packaging of plugins.
· Fixed: Find and Replace is now working as expected in sheet cells.
· Fixed: Address Book import did not work if only the 'All' group was selected.
· Fixed: Buggy scripts could cause orphaned files inside the database package.
· Fixed: Bug causing an exception when the 'tags' AppleScript property was used.
· Fixed: Alert dialog if the database of a Spotlight search result is not available.
· Removed: Obsolete scripts: 'Copy Selection to...', 'Save PDF in DEVONthink Pro to...', 'Data > Show recommended groups'.
· Removed: 'unstyled' parameter from 'import' command.
· Removed: 'Import Unstyled Droplet' from Extras folder on the disk image.
· Removed: Preference Import > New notes > Classify automatically.
صور DEVONthink Pro 2.0 PB4