- مرات التنزيل: 354
- متطلبات التشغيل: Windows All
- الحجم: 4.7 MB
- الترخيص: Trial
- الاصدار : 3.00
- اضيف في: 2009-09-04 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 09/04/2009
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
InterBase Data Access Components (IBDAC) is a VCL/VCL .NET/CLX component library for fast direct access to InterBase, Firebird, and Yaffil servers from Delphi, C++Builder, and Kylix. IBDAC is heavily performance- and stress-tested to provide the fastest available native connectivity to InterBase servers.IBDAC features advanced local data handling and comprehensive server functionality coverage, including InterBase Events, Firebird RETURNING clauses and EXECUTE BLOCK syntax, and support for default values in stored procedures. IBDAC is easy to use in both new and existing applications. It is a complete replacement for standard InterBase connectivity solutions and presents an efficient alternative to InterBase Express Components and the Borland Database Engine for access to InterBase.. Comes with full documentation and a large set of demo projects.Versions of IBDAC are available for CodeGear Delphi 2007 for Win32, Borland Development Studio 2006, Turbo Delphi, Turbo Delphi for .NET, Turbo C++, Delphi 5/6/7/2005, C++Builder 5,6, and Kylix 2,3. IBDAC supports InterBase versions 5 and up, Firebird, and Yaffil.
key features of "InterBase Data Access Components":
· Direct access to server data. Does not require installation of other data provider layers.
· VCL, VCL.NET, and CLX versions of library available
· Full support of the latest versions of InterBase, Firebird and Yaffil database servers
· Support for all InterBase data types
· Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
· Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicitly re-executing certain operations
· All types of local sorting and filtering, including by calculated and lookup fields
· Automatic data updating with TIBCQuery and TIBCTable components
· Unicode and national charsets support
· InterBase Events support
· Advanced script execution functionality with TIBCScript component
· Support for using Macros in SQL
· Easy migration from BDE and IBX with Migration Wizard
· Borland Developer Studio 2006 IDE
· 60 day trial period What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· serves for fast loading of data to the database. For Firebird 2.0 and higher it combines INSERT statements in one EXECUTE BLOCK statement to speed up loading.
InterBase services components:
· allow to backup and restore database, configure server parameters and security.
· Free Pascal under Linux supported
· Added NoPreconnect property to TIBCScript for executing CONNECT and CREATE DATABASE commands
صور InterBase Data Access Components 3.00 (Trial)