- مرات التنزيل: 349
- متطلبات التشغيل: Mac OS X 10.4.7 or later
- الحجم: 23.1 MB
- الاصدار : Fx
- اضيف في: 2009-09-04 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 09/04/2009
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
ImageFlow Fx is a pack of 10 plugins for generating slideshows or animated backgrounds from folders of images directly inside Final Cut Pro or Motion.Imageflow is perfect for effortlessly creating animated backgrounds for wedding videographers, documentary photo montage, motion graphics menus or dvd menus. ImageFlow Fx includes many styles of animations. Create stunning image montage animations instantly in Final Cut Studio. Select a folder of images, select the animation style and hit play. No rendering and no complex setup. Perfect for Wedding and Event videographers, just select your folder of still photos from the event and instantly have animations with custom frames and borders. All effects are rendered natively on the GPU on both Intel and PPC Macintoshes. ImageFlow includes 14 plugins which can generate hundreds of animations styles for only $99US.ImageFlow is also perfect for DVD menu backgrounds, motion graphics promos, documentary photo montage, real estate sales videos, digital signage, titles sequences and many more uses. Requirements:
· Mac computer with PowerPC G4, G5 or Intel processor.
· Final Cut Pro 5.1.2 or later.
· Motion 2.1.2 or later.
· Final Cut Express 4.0 or later.
· Noise Industries FxFactory 2.0.4 or later must be installed.
· 14 days trial period. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· V Twin FX Engine / Standalone installation: All CoreMelt plugins now use the 2nd generation V Twin FX plugin engine and are now completely standalone and no longer require FxFactory to be installed first.
· Global Preferences: Press the "globals" button on all plugins next to registration to access the global preferences for all CoreMelt v2 plugins. Global preferences that can be enabled or disabled for all plugins in a project include Motion Blur and Color Clamping ranges, with more coming shortly.
· Motion Blur: This parameter is only used in FCP as in AE and Motion, plugins use the layer or project settings for Motion blur. The motion blur setting â€œon with high qualityâ€ is designed to allow for a workflow with fast previews and high quality
· rendering as follows: set your RT setting resolution to â€œmediumâ€ then set the motion blur global to â€œenable: on with high qualityâ€.
· In this case the plugins will play on the timeline with fast previews without motion blur but render with motion blur when you render the timeline.
· Texture/Mask Pulldowns With Thumbnails: Masks or built in textures such ad the Imageflow Fx frames now appear as thumbnails in the menu to allow you to se-
· lect them easily.
· You can also add your own masks to the CoreMelt Masks menu by creating a folder in your home directory "~/Library/Application Support/CoreMelt/V2 Vector Masks". Any PDF, AI or PNG image files placed in that directory will be available for all CoreMelt plugins to use as built in masks. You can customise other texture browsers in the same way, a full list of directories is in the full documentation.
· New Vector Based Masks and Frames: All built in masks and frames in CoreMelt plugins are now vector files which are rasterized on the fly at the full project
· ImageFlow Fx can now create dynamic montage animations from movies and quartz
· compositions as well as still images.
· Use the â€œLoadâ€ control to choose if images, movies, compositions or all three are loaded from the selected folder.
· You can choose two different modes of movie playback, when selecting â€œTime modeâ€
· â€œFrom Startâ€ each movie starts playing the moment it fades on, when selecting â€œTime
· modeâ€ -> â€œContinuousâ€ each movie is constantly playing from time zero and loops
· back to the start when it finishes.
· New Plugins: ImageFlow Fx - Image Bricks, Fall Forward, Circle Around.
صور ImageFlow Fx 2.0.1