- مرات التنزيل: 191
- متطلبات التشغيل: Windows All
- الحجم: 5 MB
- الترخيص: Trial
- الاصدار : 3.32
- اضيف في: 2009-10-04 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 10/04/2009
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
A felt tip pen is nice for quickly labeling your CD / DVD, but if you want to add some class, you should try Acoustica CD / DVD Label Maker! Create your own CD/DVD labels and jewel cases with the ultimate in ease and flexibility! If you are sick of guessing what songs are on what CD, get the label maker that automatically puts your track list on your CD label! Chock full of custom art for holidays and special occasions like Christmas, Valentines, birthdays, vacations, weddings and more! Automatically imports your track information from Acoustica MP3 CD Burner, WinAmp, iTunes, Easy CD Creator or any other popular play list or previously burnt CD! Print on standard paper or stock sticker labels and jewel case templates.Create stunning CD and DVD labels, CD jewel cases and DVD boxes.
key features of "Acoustica CD / DVD Label Maker":
· Now supports HP LightScribe direct labeling drives - your search for easy LightScribe software is over!
· Automatically align your printers with the Printer Alignment Wizard!
· Now reads data or backup CDs and creates an instant summary!
· Video DVD / Chapter support!
· Import art from tons of stock graphics or your own photographs
· Automatically import your music playlists such as iTunes or read the contents of your previously burnt CD into visually appealing arrangements. (Also reads MP3 CDs and data CDs and DVDs!)
· Create curved and spiral text!
· Easy wizards help create your CD/DVD/mini CD labels and CD jewel cases
· Supports 99% of stock CD labels and CD jewel case templates!
· Support for the new direct-to-CD printers!
· Support for DVD cases
· Supports Asian fonts!!!
· Supports JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIF, and more, including various digital camera RAW image formats.
· Pentium II-400
· Internet Explorer 4.0 or greater
· 64 MB Ram
· nag screen
· 7 days trial What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· when you add a shadow to a new object, it will give it the same settings as the last shadow you created or edited for that kind of object (text, image, or shape)
· fixed a bug that caused shadows to display incorrectly in some cases for images that don't have alpha channels
· shadowized more of the built-in designs
· added support for direct-to-disc printing with the HP Photosmart C309a and C309c
· added a Preview option to the fade-edges-settings dialog
· added a "doesn't overwrite existing design" option to the save-as-design dialog
· added a few new drop-shadow presets
· shadowized a few more designs
· fixed a bug that could cause spine markers on DVD cases to display in the wrong places if users had edited the spine width
· added drop shadow capabilities for images, shapes, and text
· added a fade-edges feature for printable discs
صور Acoustica CD / DVD Label Maker 3.32 (Trial)