Asbru Web Content Management 7.0.23
الترجمة الالية للوصف
- مرات التنزيل: 447
- متطلبات التشغيل: Mac OS X 10.2 or later
- الحجم: 0 KB
- الاصدار : Management
- اضيف في: 2009-12-04 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 12/04/2009
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
Asbru Web Content Management is a ready to use, full-featured, cross-browser/cross-platform database-driven web content management system for creating, publishing and managing websites with advanced, dynamic end-user and website administrator functionality.Example usage: Create a multi-lingual website and Extranet and Intranet websites with product catalogue, shopping cart, message boards, user registration, discussion forums, email newsletters and weblogs. Manage the website with multiple website administrators with differentiated access restrictions and publishing workflow processes.
key features of "Asbru Web Content Management":
· 100% Browser-based website administration.
· One Website Administrator with access to all content.
· Website Administration Toolbar for full & easy access to all functionality.
· Browse & Edit your website directly.
· Enable/disable individual website administration features.
· Context Sensitive Help.
· New Rebrand the system with your own company name and logo.
· What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get editing of your content.
· Editing & formatting content in the powerful WYSIWYG editor.
· Insert content such as images, Flash Animations, Java Applets, links and downloadable files.
· Copy/Cut & Paste and Drag & Drop content.
· CSS Style Sheet formatting of your content.
· Spell Checking in 44+ languages.
· Import & Clean content from Microsoft Word.
· Table, row, column & cell insertion, deletion and editing.
· Form, form buttons and form input fields insertion and editing.
· Plain Mode, which displays the content with table, image and form guidelines.
· DOM Inspector, which displays HTML tags when you are editing in WYSIWYG mode.
· Customize the web content editor.
· Website Content Templates to get you started quickly.
· Graphic Design Templates - 150+ Designs to choose from.
· Graphic Design Styles - Support for CSS Style Sheets.
· Default Templates & Style Sheets with website-wide effect.
· Different Templates & Style Sheets for various sections of your website.
· Create, update and delete primary content in Content Pages.
· Create reusable modular Content Elements to insert into Pages and Templates.
· Automatic random content rotation to give your website more diversity.
· Media Library with access to manage media content.
· Define image & file formats allowed to be uploaded to your website.
· Website Search functionality to enable visitors to search your website.
· Contact Forms to receive e-mails from website visitors.
· Guestbook to receive feedback from website visitors.
· Meta Information for search engine support and search engine ranking optimisation.
· New Dublin Core Metadata and other custom meta information.
· User Database for managing Registered Website Visitors.
· Register website Visitors with login, password and full name.
· Website content with access restricted to Registered Website Visitors.
· Secure Socket Layer (SSL) login for access to manage content.
· Secure Socket Layer (SSL) login for access to restricted areas of your website.
· User friendly static website addresses (URLs) / filenames for published pages.
· Custom / Third-Party Add-On Modules.
· Custom / Third-Party Extensions to include External Content on Your Website.
· New Custom template/script programming API.
· Database System: Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2, Oracle, MySQL or PostgreSQL
· Web Server: Microsoft Internet Information Server, Apache or any other standards comliant web server
· Application Server Programming Language: ASP, PHP or JSP/Java (Apache Tomcat 4.1 or compatible)
· Website Administrators: Mozilla (v1.3 or newer), Mozilla Firefox/Firebird (v0.7 or newer), Netscape (v7.1 or newer), Safari (v2.0.1+).
· 14 days trial period. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added QuickStart Configuration step to check the web server system settings.
· Adds functionality to check the server settings required/used by the web content management system. As default the initial server system check checks for required configuration files and folders and file create/write permissions. Additional and custom system check scripts can be added to check/report on any additional server settings that may be of interest to users in general and for specific local setups.
· Added "QuickStart Configuration - Step 0: Server" tab.
· Added "/webadmin/systemcheck/" folder for custom system check scripts.
· Added Import Existing Website functionality to import existing Dreamweaver and HTML file-based website into the web content management system.
· Adds functionality to automatically analyse your existing website files (HTML files, Dreamweaver templates, images and other files) and import them into the web content management system for easy migration from an existing "static" HTML file-based to an Asbru Web Content Management system managed website. Dreamweaver templates are identified and converted to templates in the web content management system, and defined "editable regions" are identified and converted to content classes/elements in the web content management system.
· Added "QuickStart Configuration - Step 4: Website Content - Import Your Existing Website" functionality to import existing Dreamweaver and HTML file-based websites.
· Added "Database Configuration - Import Media - Import Website" options.
· Added "Database Configuration - Advanced - Import Website" options.
· Added custom website configuration settings for easy changes to common settings and information used throughout the website.
· Adds functionality to define your own custom website settings and special codes to use these settings on your website pages and templates as well as in your website style sheets and scripts. Custom website settings can easily be managed and updated in one place in the web content management system for immediate website-wide effect. Website designers and web hosting service providers can define custom website settings for their example/starter website templates and website functionality packages, which users simply have to enter/modify during their initial website configuration. For example, the company name and details for "instant" websites where new users only need to fill out a few details during the QuickStart Configuration to create their own initial website; and for easy configuration and changes to website-wide settings such as colours etc.
· Added "QuickStart Configuration - Step 6: Website Settings" tab.
· Added "Website Configuration - Website Settings" tab.
· Added "@@@config:xxxxx:[email protected]@@" special codes for custom website configuration settings.
· Added support for use these and any other special codes in script and style sheet content items.
· Added "content package" functionality for easy administration of related content items across multiple content groups, types and classes.
· Adds "content package" labels for content items for ease administration of all content items related to various website functionality across different classes, groups and types of content. For example, each website functionality import package could have its own content package label.
· Added "Content Categories Configuration - Enable / Disable Content Packages" options.
· Added "Website Content - Packages" menu item.
· Added "Website Content - Content Categories - Package" attribute.
· Added "Media Library - Packages" menu item.
· Added "Media Library - Content Categories - Package" attribute.
· Added "Products & Orders - Packages" menu item.
· Added "Products & Orders - Content Categories - Package" attribute.
· Added "Packages Configuration" administration page with access to view, update and delete content packages. (Use the "Content Categories - Package" attribute to add/define packages).
· Added "User Database - Administrator Preferences - Hide Content / Library / E-Commerce Packages" settings.
· Added "Usage Statistics Configuration - Log Scripts / Do Not Log Scripts" options.
· Added "Usage Statistics - Scripts" report.
· Added "Website Content - Scripts" menu item.
· Added "Website Content - Advanced Scripting - Scripts" attribute with support for multiple scripts per page/product/template.
· Adds "content format" functionality for simple text content items and for exact control over HTML code details for special requirements.
· For some special requirements plain text content or exact control over the HTML code details may be needed. The Content Format attribute defines if the content item should be HTML code edited in WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) mode in an Asbru Web Content Editor input field, or if the content item should be edited in a simple HTML TEXTAREA input field.
· Added "Website Content - Primary Content - Content Format - HTML / Text" attribute (Takes effect next time content item is updated).
· Added support for multiple style sheets per page and template.
· Also adds support for selection of multiple style sheets for each content item and content group/type, so that modular style sheets can be used easier creation and management of advanced style sheets. For example some pages may use additional style sheets for display of special content or for web form input styling.
· Added "Website Content - Content Presentation - Style Sheet" support for multiple style sheets per page/product/template.
· Added default templates and style sheets for content groups and types.
· Adds functionality to define default templates and style sheets for content groups and types, which will be used if no templates and style sheets are defined for the individual website pages. This way different templates and style sheets can easily be used for different sections of a website. (The template and style sheet precedence is: session/URL -> page -> content group -> content type -> micro-website -> website).
· Added "Content Groups / Types Configuration - Content Presentation - Template and Style Sheet" attributes.
· Added "Product Groups / Types Configuration - Content Presentation - Template and Style Sheet" attributes.
· Added default templates and style sheets for "micro-websites" (domain names, language preferences, referral addresses and keywords).
· Adds default template and style sheet attributes for each "micro-website" for easy use of different templates and style sheets for different micro-websites. For example to use different default templates and style sheets for different website domain names; for website visitors from different website addresses (such public/external users versus intranet users); for website visitors with different web browser language preferences; and for website visitor visiting via different external websites and referral keywords. (The template and style sheet precedence is: session/URL -> page -> content group -> content type -> micro-website -> website).
· Added "Micro-Website Configuration - Default Template and Style Sheet" attributes.
· Added support for individual user access restrictions for content items, groups and types in addition to the existing role-based user group/type access restrictions.
· Adds optional access restrictions for individual users, so that you specific users have permission to view and manage certain content items. In some situations it may be faster and easier and preferred to use individual user access restrictions without having to configure role-based user group/type access restrictions. Role-based user group/type access restrictions can of course still be used and are recommended for larger websites. All access restrictions must be met for a website user/administrator to have access permission - both individual user access restrictions and user group/type access restrictions on individual content items and on content groups/types and website-wide access restrictions.
· Added "Access Restrictions Configuration - Enable / Disable Individual User Access Restrictions" options.
· Added "Website Content - Access Restrictions - Users" attributes with support for multiple individual users per access restriction.
· Added "File Groups / Types Configuration - Access Restrictions - Users" attributes with support for multiple individual users per access restriction.
· Added "Link Groups / Types Configuration - Access Restrictions - Users" attributes with support for multiple individual users per access restriction.
· Added "Product Groups / Types Configuration - Access Restrictions - Users" attributes with support for multiple individual users per access restriction.
· Added "Content Databases Configuration - Access Restrictions - Users" attributes with support for multiple individual users per access restriction.
· Added selective database backup and export of specific types of website data.
· Adds functionality to only backup and export specific types of the web content management system data (content, images, files, orders, content databases, users, workflows, micro-websites and configuration settings). For example, to make more frequent backups of some types of data; for faster testing; and for easier creation of website functionality database import files.
· Added "Database Configuration - Backup & Export - Export Content, Images (files), Files (files), Orders, Content Databases, Users, Workflow, Micro-websites, Configuration settings, Other" options.
· Deprecated the "classic ASP" programming language version of the Asbru Web Content Management system.
· Users of the old ASP version of the Asbru Web Content Management system are strongly recommended to upgrade to the .NET programming language version of the Asbru Web Content Management system for significant performance improvements. Technically, simply install the new .NET programming language version of the Asbru Web Content Management system on your existing website on top of the old classic ASP programming language version, and configure it to use your existing web content management system database - and delete the old ".asp" scripts when the new .NET programming language version has been installed and configured to work correctly.
· Deprecated support for old ActivEdit and eWebEditPro web content editor and file upload components. The included, integrated Asbru Web Content Editor should be used instead.
· Deprecated the special Guestbook functionality. Users of the old, special Guestbook functionality should use the newer Community Add-On module Guestbook package instead.
صور Asbru Web Content Management 7.0.23