- مرات التنزيل: 206
- متطلبات التشغيل: Mac OS X 10.1 or later
- الحجم: 39 MB
- الاصدار : 5.4
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 14/04/2009
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
iCash is a software intended to control your personal finances, keeping track of incomes, expenses, credits, debts and Banks transactions for you.iCash requires no accounting knowledge.As simple as creating the accounts you need and move money between them! You don't even need to know about accounting or even care about it!
key features of "iCash":
· No accounting knowledge needed. (No double-entry bookkeeping).
· Unlimited fully customizable account creation.
· Unlimited categories to classify all your accounts.
· Transaction auto balance and reconciliation.
· Custom Reports and queries.
· Charts per account and account type or category.
· Queries lets you quickly locate given transactions.
· Fast Import and Export of Categories, Accounts and transactions. (Text, QIF, ...)
· Easy-to-use, straightforward and user friendly all-in-one interface.
· Fast SQL database engine.
· Multi-document with password protection.
· Drag and Drop support.
· Registration screen at startup.
· The unregistered version is limited to 100 transactions and 100 accounts per document. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Upg - It is now possible to set a document fiscal year starting month.
· Upg - The query panel Payee pull-down menu now only shows the payees used in transactions related to the query.
· Upg - It is now possible to select several results from a SQL query, including with the 'Select All' menu.
· Upg - It is now possible to enter amounts with no heading zero (.50) both in the transaction panel and the calculator.
· Upg - Both the . and , key are now supported to enter decimal separators.
· Upg - Pressing the +-*/ operator keys in the amount field will now show the calculator with the amount and operator entered.
· Upg - It is now possible to delete current number digit by digit using the Delete key in the calculator.
· Upg - It is now possible to Group and Ungroup transactions from both the Query and the Overview panel.
· Upg - Transaction status bar now display the money flow percentage ((Incomes-Expenses)/Incomes).
· Upg - It is now possible to create accounts and categories from the OFX and the QIF target account selector.
· Upg - OFX import now displays a progress window.
· Upg - The statistics panel now support the 'Edit -> Copy', 'Edit -> Select All' and 'Edit -> Select None' menus.
· Upg - Deactivated accounts, contacts and projects can be hidden from their respective manager window thru a contextual menu.
· Upg - The General Ledger now includes payee/issuing information.
· Upg - The Budget now allows you to compare data with a custom date range.
· Chg - The General Ledger now uses standard dates following the operating system settings.
· Fix - Bank pull-down menu on the transaction panel now always keeps its value after switching panels.
· Fix - Payee no longer right-cropped when trying to delete text.
· Fix - Daily, Weekly and bi-weekly scheduled transactions are now added properly to the transaction panel.
· Fix - There is no tab stops anymore on pull-down menu on the transaction panel.
· Fix - Queries on amount between 2 values no longer show an error window.
· Fix - Next scheduled transaction date is now properly computed when editing or adding a transaction to the scheduler.
· Fix - OFX import now check for duplicates using the FITID field.
· Fix - Query panel is now updated when switching using shortcuts.
· Fix - The general ledger by project now only shows the transaction of the select project.
· Fix - QIF import bank transfers are no longer imported twice.
· Fix - Several important fixes regarding QIF imports.
· Fix - Deactivating a non-selected scheduled transaction no longer deactivated the selected ones.
· Fix - Composite query key handling has been enhanced in order to avoid conflicts with panel switching shortcuts.
صور iCash 5.4