- مرات التنزيل: 1528
- متطلبات التشغيل: Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later
- الحجم: 287.1 MB
- الاصدار : Studio
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 15/04/2009
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
As a continuation of the Artlantis technologies, the Studio version puts in action the exploration of any of your virtual worlds made in Artlantis.Offering all the advanced functions for digital imagery that were provided in Artlantis R, Artlantis Studio, with the adding of the animated visualization of 3D objects and 3D scenes, manages to keep the same obviousness of use and the same vocation of technological revolution which are the trademarks of the Artlantis product family.Artlantis Studio is the effective extension of your exciting, realistic simulation.Artlantis Studio is the fastest stand-alone 3D rendering application developed especially for architects and designers, ideal for quickly and easily creating high resolution 3D renderings, QuickTime VR Panoramas, Objects and animations.A recognized leader in preview window technology, Artlantis is the rendering software used by architects, designers and urban design professionals in more than 80 countries.NOTE: Use the updater to update to the last version of Artlantis Studio.
key features of "Artlantis Studio":
· Homogeneity: A simplified and redesigned interface. Certain commands are grouped under a single inspector: e.g. the pop-up menus.
· Ergonomics: Simplified navigation. The navigation mode is available at any time by hitting the space bar, regardless of what the current inspector is. The keyboard shortcuts are harmonized. Left click to select. Right click to display the pop-up menus.
· General Information about Inspectors: Everything is more directly accessible from the tab to be deployed.
· Enhancements. New Preview Display engine. Display makes good use of multi-processor machines (up to 8 processors).
· Radiosity displays in real time even when the camera is being moved.
· The user has the capability of forcing display in OpenGL by choosing to take lighting effects into account.
· OpenGL display optimized, better performance and quality.
· New mode for selecting and working with Shaders and textures.
· Heliodons inspector active in manual sun mode, graphic movement of the sun's position.
· New flattened Shaders and textures mode.
· Automatic adjustment between natural and artificial lighting (interior/exterior, day/night).
· Automatic shade adjustment.
· NB: The physical light is not compatible for files created using Artlantis 1.2. These files must be adjusted.
· Enhancements: All Shader parameters are animated. Color variation, moving water, texture placement, etc.
· New Shaders Inspector List. Lists the Shaders and textures that have been applied.
· New Texture Mapping Interface.
· New film mapping: mov and .avi
· New Normal Map for editing textures.
· Automatic Anti-moirأ© Mode for Shaders and textures.
· Function to Create Customized Shaders based on their textures.
· NB: The definition of materials has changed for files created using Artlantis 1.2. These files must be adjusted.
· NB: Old Artlantis 4.5 Shaders cannot be animated. They can serve as the basis for creating new Shaders.
· Ergonomics: based on a single type of omnidirectional light, with capability to set a lighting angle, e.g. to produce a spot light.
· Soft shadows supported.
· More realism: The physical light attenuation distance of 1/d2 is set to reality.
· Automatic balance of light powers.
· Enhancements. The day is limited to 24 hours.
· Realistic and automatic new physical sun, moon and sky, overall illumination.
· New Features: Sky and cloud editor, visual pollution effects, sun and sky illumination settings can be defined by the user.
· Addition of clouds with options for composition, taking into account the effects of pollution and fog.
New options for positioning the sun:
· Depending on location, manually or restricted to a 45آ° viewpoint.
· Sky illumination with no radiosity.
· NB: All heliodon settings can be animated. Heliodon calculation for 24 hours, for a year, moving clouds, etc.
· NB: The sun and sky lighting settings are not compatible with files created in Artlantis 1.2. These files must be adjusted.
· Enhancements. Create AOF Objects: New "Magic Wand" tool extracts the scene geometry.
· Animated 3D characters with attitude options: Can be standing while balancing, sitting, walking, running. The appearance of the clothing can be configured.
· Pop-up menu for objects enables the user to define the object as an aim point and specify the camera that will be tied to this object. The camera will automatically follow the object when it is moved.
· Infinite Virtual Ground at an adjustable height, which supports objects, Shaders and textures.
· The user can select more than one object to delete them.
General Information About Viewpoints Inspectors:
· Enhancements: VR Objects for opening an editable horizontal angle graphically.
· Ergonomics: New Media handling.
· Catalogs divided into 3 fields: favorites, thumbnails and preview.
· All Media (Shaders, Objects, Images and Postcards) display directly in the favorites field.
· Catalog Favorites by navigating the hard drive's tree structure to select Media folders.
· Greater need to catalog Media before using them. The old classification is ignored.
· NB: The Postcards Album is merged into the Catalog.
· NB: By comparison with Artlantis 1.2, the Album has been removed and the Postcards are included under the Catalog. The Media must be recatalogued.
· Enhancements. Optimized Multi-Image Rendering.
· Timeline Window: Enhancements. Animated movements can be repeated. Loops added (eg. a helix in motion. Animate it to 360آ° and then define the number of repetitions).
· Enhancements. Rendering makes good use of multi-processor machines (up to 8 processors).
· Faster radiosity calculation.
· Shade adjustment.
· Open: DWG-DXF 2007, OBJ, FBX, 3DS, SKP 5 and 6, 3DS.
Direct Export to Artlantis:
· Ergonomics: ATL ArchiCAD 11, VectorWorks 2008, SketchUp 5 and 6.
SpaceNavigator Peripheral Compatibility:
· Ergonomics: Hardware compatibility with SpaceNavigator, a 3D navigation tool from 3D Connection.
· Enables the user to navigate within the scene using one hand, and edit scene elements using the mouse with the other.
· PowerMac G5 1.8 GHz
· RAM 2 Gb
· Graphic card 128 Mb managing OpenGL 1.4
· Display resolution 1024 x 768
· Internet access
· QuickTime 7.4
· Wheel mouse 3 buttons
· 30 days trial
صور Artlantis Studio 2.1.1