- مرات التنزيل: 295
- متطلبات التشغيل: Mac OS X 10.3 or later
- الحجم: 7.2 MB
- الاصدار : OpenTTD
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 16/04/2009
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
OpenTTD is a clone of the Microprose game "Transport Tycoon Deluxe".OpenTTD is a tool created after the original Transport Tycoon game by Chris Sawyer and enhances the game experience dramatically. Many features were inspired by TTDPatch while others are original.
key features of "OpenTTD":
Significant enhancements from the original game:
· bigger maps (up to 64 times in size)
· an AI that is actually worthy of its name
· stable multiplayer mode for up to 8 players on LAN or Internet
· dedicated server mode and an in-game console for administration
· new pathfinding algorithms that makes vehicles go where you want them to (usually)
· autorail build tool, improved terraforming
· crossing tunnels
· canals, shiplifts
· larger, non-uniform stations and the ability to join them together (of same width or length)
· real checkpoints instead of dummy one-tile stations
· mammoth and multi-headed trains
· clone, autoreplace and autoupdate vehicles
· possibility to build on slopes and coasts
· "go to depot" orders, check orders and view order destinations
· order sharing and copying
· longer and higher bridges including 2 new ones
· reworked airport system with 2 more airports (international and metropolitan)
· presignals, semaphores
· preliminary support for TTDPatch newgrf features
· build many trees on one tile
· bribe the town authority
· lots and lots of patch- and configuration settings to tune the game to your liking. Also look at the wiki.
· save games with zlib compression for smaller sizes which does not interrupt gameplay
· big support for internationalisation. OpenTTD is already translated into more than 24 languages
· dynamically created town-names in 18 languages
· convert rail tool (to rail, monorail, and maglev)
· build stations with drag&drop
· support of drag&drop for almost all tools (demolition, road/rail building/removing, scenario editor...)
· sorting of most lists based on various criteria (vehicle, station, town, industries, etc.)
· mouse wheel can be used to scroll in menus and to zoom in/out.
· autoscroll (to left/right) when the mouse is near the edge of the screen
· build in paused mode
· sell whole train by dragging it to the dynamite trashcan
· cost estimation with the 'shift' key
· patch options configuration window, change settings from within the game
· "debtmax" faster loan management with CTRL key
· screenshots can be in BMP, PNG or PCX format (select in game options menu)
· more currencies (including Euro introduction in 2002)
· extra viewports to view more parts of the gamefield at the same time
· window mode with double zoom (CTRL+D to toggle) (MS Windows only)
· resolution and refresh rate selection for fullscreen mode
· colourful newspaper after a certain date
· colour coded vehicle profits
· game speed increase (through fast forward button or by pressing the TAB key)
· snappy and sticky windows that always stay on top and neatly align themselves to other windows
· more hotkeys for even less mouse-clicking
· original version of Transport Tycoon Deluxe
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Feature: Watermark crash.sav and do not generate crash information if a loaded crash.sav causes a crash so the real crash report does not get overwritten (r15893).
· Feature: Add autoclean_novehicles setting which will, when autoclean_companies is true, remove any company with no vehicles and no active client after autoclean_novehicles-months (r15848).
· Add: [NoAI] AIIndustryType::IsBuiltOnWater(), HasHeliport() and HasDock(). Just like AIIndustry (r15901).
· Add: [NoAI] AIBridge::GetBridgeID() so AIs can get the type of bridge that are already build (r15875).
· Add: [NoAI] AIRoad::GetRoadVehicleTypeForCargo() to tell whether a certain cargo needs a busor a truckstop (r15860).
· Fix: Chat completion got called twice causing tab completion to seemingly fail (r15905).
· Fix: YAPF did not apply the platform length (too long/too short) penalties (r15900).
· Fix: Fixing the slopes was done a bit more often than intended making map generation with the original generator horribly slow (r15895).
· Fix: YAPF used different penalties for aqueducts than for other water tiles (r15891).
· Fix: Round the production rate up, so e.g. oilrigs always produce some passengers on lowest production level [FS#2772] (r15888).
· Fix: Libtimidity cannot handle frees of NULL (in contrast of most other frees) [FS#2770] (r15886).
· Fix: Make sure house class/ID counters do not overflow (r15831).
صور OpenTTD 0.7.0