- مرات التنزيل: 266
- متطلبات التشغيل: Windows All
- الحجم: 2.7 MB
- الترخيص: Demo
- الاصدار : 1.10.6
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 17/04/2009
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
General SQL Parser is developed to help people who want to check syntax of SQL statements, pretty print out SQL statements,and parse SQL statements into a parse tree in their own program. General SQL Parser provides detail information about a SQL statement such as statement types (Select, insert, update, delete or create and so on), what's tables and fields are used in a statement, and different parts of a SQL statement are also available such as where clause, group by clause and having clause and so on... General SQL Parser is a software that allows you to check the syntax of SQL statements.General SQL Parser is designed to deal with SQL statement used by different Database Such as Oracle, DB2, Informix, Sybase, Postgres, MySQL and so on.General SQL Parser has different versions for .NET, COM and Delphi. For evaluation purpose, The trail version includes all sql engines that current available: DB2, MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle and Access.
key features of "General SQL Parser .NET":
· NET, COM and VCL version, so it can be used in various development environment such as C#, VB .NET, VC++, VB, DELPHI, Free Pascal, Kylix
· Create parser for different databases such as MSSQL,Oracle to deal with different sql dialects.
· Syntax check, give the error token, position and hint message.
· Pretty print SQL statements with lots of configurable parameters, make it more readable.
· Modify all parts of input sql, then rebuild on the fly.
· Identify various database objects such as table, field, function in sqls.
· Create different visitors to visit parse tree for any purpose with the full control of all tree nodes.
· Export parse tree to xml string for further processing.
· Generate a list of TCustomSqlStatement objects which represent the corresponding SQL statements that have been parsed.
· Parser can be instructed to ignore syntax error and continue.
· Continuously check multiple SQL Statements even if there are syntax errors in some of these statements.
· The trial version has a query size limitation: 1000 characters What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Namespaces of gsqlparser are following:
· Includes all classes and types in the parser.
· Includes all consts in the parser, In order to access these consts, user must prefix the unit name of these consts, for example, array const DbVendorStr in lzbasetype can be accessed by lzbasetype.DbVendorStr.
· Most consts are defined in lzbasetype unit.
· Since ver1.1, performance is great improved.
· It takes about 1 sec to startup .NET VM and the parser, and 0.5 sec to parse the first sql, after that it works pretty well.