الترجمة الالية للوصف
- مرات التنزيل: 334
- متطلبات التشغيل: Mac OS X
- الحجم: 485 KB
- الاصدار : xTests
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 17/04/2009
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
Combining high discoverability and low coupling, xTests is a lightweight solution designed for use in verifying other libraries.The current version covers C++ and C testing. xTests is implemented in C++ and expresses a C/C++-API.xTests is a source-only library, which means you must compile and link it in order to use it. Makefiles are provided for all the following compilers (on UNIX and/or Win32):· Borland: v5.5.1 or later· (Metrowerks) CodeWarrior: v8· Comeau: v4.3.3· Digital Mars· GCC: v3.2 or later· Intel: v6 or later· Open Watcom: v1.3 or later· Visual C++: v6.0 or laterNOTE: xTests is licensed and distributed under the terms of the BSD License.
key features of "xTests":
· Portability. It relies on no platform-specific or compiler-specific constructs. The only library it relies on is the 100% header-only, open-source STLSoft library. It works with a large number of C/C++ compilers. Importantly, it is sufficiently simple and lightweight that it is bundled with several other open-source libraries, and is an integral part of their automated unit- and component-testing in their builds.
· Simplicity. It doesn't require pre-processing of your source code by scripting languages. It doesn't use macros to create secret classes that use Schwarz counters to register test cases. It relies on you to simply code what you want, and nothing that you don't want.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· fixed defect in internal snprintf() abstraction, which faults on Linux
· NOTE: now requires STLSoft 1.9.77
Moshax.com only provide legal software, please help us keeping pur site legal, if you think this page is violating copyrights please let us know by clicking here Here