- مرات التنزيل: 283
- متطلبات التشغيل: Mac OS X 10.1 or later
- الحجم: 3 MB
- الاصدار : Stella
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 17/04/2009
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
For many years, the Atari 2600 reigned supreme as the most popular game console on the market. Years later, Atari's stranglehold on the market would dissipate as the Nintendo Entertainment System redefined 8-bit gaming, but die-hard fans and collectors still continue to support the Atari.One would think that the weak Atari 2600 should be simple to emulate, because of its primitive architecture. It is very difficult to write a efficient and working emulator mecause the Atari programmers used many devious tricks to make such an early machine to function. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for 'EF' bankswitching (Paul Slocum Homestar Runner), as well as auto-detection of this format.
· Added support for 'EFSC' bankswitching, as well as auto-detection of this format. This is similar to the 'EF' scheme, but also includes 128 bytes SuperChip RAM.
· Added autodetection for '0840' and 'SB' bankswitching formats.
· Improved autodetection for 'UA' bankswitching format.
· Fixed bug in selecting video modes larger than the current screen; the resulting video mode will now be the largest one available (previously it selected the smallest one available).
· The currently selected CPU register now displays its value in decimal and binary (in addition to hex) in the debugger.
صور Stella 2.7.6