- مرات التنزيل: 432
- متطلبات التشغيل: Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later
- الحجم: 6.7 MB
- الاصدار : 5.7
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 18/04/2009
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
HTML-Optimizer Pro is a useful tool for those of you who manages one or more web sites and wants to make sure that his or her sites are always in top condition.HTML-Optimizer Pro checks your web pages for dangling tags, missing attributes and broken links, and - most importantly - it makes your pages load faster by optimizing both HTML and script code.HTML-Optimizer Pro features Smart Handling which means that only the pages that you have changed are processed, i.e checked and/or optimized.HTML-Optimizer Pro helps you keep organized by creating a duplicate site folder for the optimized files. An added benefit is that it leaves your original files untouched. Drag and drop is supported.
key features of "HTML-Optimizer Pro":
· The Mac OS X models are Universal Binary, so they run natively on either PowerPC- or x86 (Intel)-based Macintosh computers.
· When you start the application for the first time, a wizard appears and guides you through the configuration process.
· The Smart Handling feature enables you to automatically handle only the pages that you have edited. If you have worked on 25 pages during the day and then you optimize your entire web folder with Smart Handling on, you will see that only the changed pages are optimized (and even published in one pass if you use Web Site Maestro). Our customers love it!
· You can exclude certain files and/or folders from being optimized. Nested subfolders are supported.
· Preference settings made for a web folder are remembered, so you don't need to re-enter them when you have selected another web folder and then return to the previous web folder.
· Drag and Drop is fully supported. On the program's Drop Spot you can drop a web folder, subfolders or files. Folders are handled recursively.
· In the Preferences panel you can customize the optimization rules, and more. You could, for example, select the option to encode email addresses to deceive spam harvesters.
· Our optimizers support iWeb, so that you can give your web pages an extra boost.
· HTML-Optimizer Plus and Web Site Maestro can also upload your optimized files to MobileMe iDisk, using the fast WebDAV transfer protocol.
· A history log is available to show all your actions from the past.
· 30 days trial period.
· Optimizes only 50% of the total number of web files What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added the option to put custom Site Analytics code just before the tag of each optimized file, for each web folder separately.
· Fixed a bug that could inadvertently change the Smart Handling mode.
صور HTML-Optimizer Pro 5.7