- مرات التنزيل: 506
- متطلبات التشغيل: Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- الحجم: 3.1 MB
- الاصدار : 1.6
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 18/04/2009
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
GhostReader is the new name (it used to be called TextParrot) for a multilingual text to speech solution for Mac OS X that allows you to listen to your documents with naturally sounding voices in a language of choice. Just like a ghostwriter writes for someone else, GhostReader can read for you! You can also use it to create your own personal podcasts or your own audio books by exporting to iPod ready iTunes tracks. Or just use it to speak selected text in a handy reader window with play, fast forward and rewind functionality. In some applications, such as Safari, GhostReader enables you to listen to text by just pointing your cursor at the text.Multi-tasking: Imagine... that you need to get a million and one things done in your office including reading that lengthy document. Let GhostReader read the text to you while you focus on those other tasks. Listening to documents over lunch: Imagine that you are a college student and want to review the online lecture or your notes during your lunch hour. Let GhostReader convert the text to iTunes and listen to it on your iPod while enjoying your sandwich. Studying while commuting: Imagine... that you are an actor and need to study your parts while in public transport or in your car. Use GhostReader to convert the text to iTunes and listen to it on your iPod or car stereo. Now you may sit back and relax while GhostReader reads the text under the cursor.Listen to driving directions: Imagine that you are driving in your car and you want to hear those directions downloaded from the internet. Use GhostReader to convert the directions to iTunes and listen to them on your iPod through your car stereo.Helping struggling readers: Imagine that you are a teacher and have a student in your class failing on tests because he or she is a slow reader. Get the student a copy of GhostReader to read the material. Enhanced language learning: Imagine that you are trying to learn a new language and want to be sure you pronounce words correctly. Use GhostReader to listen to text you just wrote or to web pages or documents in the language you are learning. Studying while commuting: Imagine... that you are a student and need to memorize the professor's notes while in public transport or in your car. Use GhostReader to convert the text to iTunes and listen to it on your iPod or car stereo.
key features of "GhostReader":
· Listen to Text, Word, HTML, PDF and RTF files.
· Create personal podcasts by converting text to audio files.
· Create your own audio books by exporting to iTunes tracks.
· Speak selected text in any application using the GhostReader tool palette or a keyboard shortcut.
· Point your cursor at text in Safari and listen instead of read.
· Includes high quality voices in a language of choice.
· Universal Binary (PPC and Intel) requiring Mac OS X Tiger 10.4 or later.
· 15 days free trial period. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Export to iTunes now: (1) Sets album, album artist, and year to default values; (2) Puts the date and time of audio creation in the iTunes comments field; (3) Uses the GhostReader logo as default album art.
· Fixes spinning cursor issue with Pages 2008
· Acapela Group provided fixes to the following voice issues: (1) Activation problem with American Spanish; (2) Occasional crash with the Italian Chiara voice; (3) Text encoding problems with Czech and Polish voices.
صور GhostReader 1.6