- مرات التنزيل: 238
- متطلبات التشغيل: Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later
- الحجم: 4.8 MB
- الاصدار : 7.0
- اضيف في: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- اخر تحديث: 20/04/2009
- الموقع علي الانترنت:
Description(e.g. payee) of each transaction. To convert a QIF file, just drop it onto QIF Master. You can configure QIF Master as a browser helper application for files of type application/qif to have it run automatically on downloaded QIF files. The resulting file can then be imported into Quicken.Investment Transactions: Although recent versions of Quicken for the Macintosh have allowed investment transactions to be downloaded into Quicken, in many cases the downloads are incomplete and sometimes wrong. An alternative approach is to use QIF Master to extract QIF from your investment firm's transaction history web page and import that QIF into Quicken. Investment information is not produced in QIF format by the investment firms; to get QIF you must use QIF Master to convert the transactions on the web page into QIF.CSV Files: QIF Master will also convert comma-separated value (CSV) files into QIF.QIF Master is a useful tool that performs other useful transformations on any financial data it can process, producing output data as CSV or tab-separated entries in text files. Thus, QIF Master can convert financial data from QIF, OFX, QFX, web pages. Limitations:
· In demo mode QIF Master is fully functional and have no time limit, but will allow you to save only 100 transactions to output files. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added ability to have blank columns in csv or tabbed output.
· Added option to reformat date of csv or tabbed output.
· You can no longer create an output format that does not match type of input being processed.
صور QIF Master 7.0